The lower tiers of the U10 CMSA Indoor program are focused on developmental soccer and are less of a competitive program. Higher tiers in U10 and U12 become more competitive. Standings are kept and scores recorded.
- U10 Boys and Girls Indoor Soccer – Born 2008, 2009 – $385
- U12 Boys and Girls Indoor Soccer – Born 2006, 2007 – $385
Please note: We require a minimum number of 11 players to form any team in U10 to U12. It will be our intention to form teams that are small enough to guarantee lots of playing time and yet large enough that families can have a game off.
It is possible that we do not have enough girls registered to field a full girl’s team. Girls will be offered the option to play on boy’s teams or offered a transfer to partner clubs prior to offering refunds.
Since this a community based program, friend requests will be considered when forming teams, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Practices will begin in late September.
- Practices will take place once per week for 60-90 minutes. Additional practice times may be scheduled by coaches.
- Practices will most likely be held on Tuesday evenings at Valley Creek School (10951 Hidden Valley Drive NW) from 7:00 – 8:30 pm.
- Practices may take place at another NW / NE gymnasium as arranged by the organization or coaches.
- Practice schedules for each age group will not be finalized until after September 10, 2017 (September through December) and December 10, 2017 (January through March).
- Games will be scheduled by CMSA starting October 28, 2017 and will run through to the first week of March 2018. Some age groups will receive two game schedules from CMSA, seeding games (Sept-Dec) and regular season games (Jan-March).
- Games are scheduled at least once per week for U10 from October to March, not including Christmas Break.
- U10 Boys teams will likely play scheduled games on Saturdays and some Thursdays or Sundays and some Wednesdays, depending on tier (subject to CMSA scheduling and HVCA registration numbers).