The U6 to U8 CMSA Indoor programs are developmental and NOT competitive. Therefore, no game scores or standings will be maintained. The idea of the program is to afford the players the opportunity to actively participate, learn and have FUN. All coaches, managers and parents are asked to conduct themselves in a manner that supports the spirit and purpose of the game.
The U6 game played will be micro-soccer, i.e. 3v3 while the U7/8 game will be played 4v4, including a sweeper-goalkeeper.
- U6 Boys, Girls or Mixed Indoor Soccer – Born 2012, 2013 – $210
- U7/U8 Boys, Girls or Mixed Indoor Soccer – Born 2010, 2011 – $235
Please note: We require a minimum number of 6 players to form any team in U6 to U8. It will be our intention to form teams that are small enough to guarantee lots of playing time and yet large enough that families can have a game off.
It is possible that your son/daughter will be placed on a Mixed U6 or U8 team if there are not enough boys/girls registered to form an all Boys or all Girls team.
Since this a community based program, friend requests will be considered when forming teams, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Practices will begin in late September.
- Practices will take place once per week for 60 minutes. Additional practice times may be scheduled by coaches.
- Practices will most likely be held on Wednesdays from 6-7 pm at Monsignor Neville Anderson School (327 Sandarac Drive NW) . Due to the smaller roster size, U6 to U8 teams will share gym space.
- Practices may take place at another NW / NE gymnasium as arranged by the organization or coaches.
- Practice schedules for each age group will not be finalized until after September 10, 2017 (September through December) and December 10, 2017 (January through March).
- Games will be scheduled by CMSA starting October 28, 2017 and will run through to the first week of March 2018. Some age groups will receive two game schedules from CMSA, seeding games (Sept-Dec) and regular season games (Jan-March).
- Games are once per week for U6 and U8, and at least once per week for U10 from October to March, not including Christmas Break.
- U6 teams will likely be scheduled to play games on Sundays (subject to CMSA scheduling).
- U8 teams will likely be scheduled to play games on Saturdays (subject to CMSA scheduling).