Registration for the 2017/2018 indoor soccer will remain open until September 24, 2017.
Each HVCA Sports Program registration requires your family to possess a valid Annual Community Membership at a cost of $30. The annual membership is in effect January 1 – December 31, 2017.
If you don’t already have a 2017 HVCA Membership, click here to purchase one.
Eligibility: Players MUST register in their correct age category. Any movement to a higher age group would be at the discretion of the organization.
Proof of Birthdate: Players who have NOT played indoor soccer with CMSA before must provide a copy of their Birth Certificate, Passport, or Alberta Health Care card to the organization. You will be asked for this information before the season starts.
- If a sports program is canceled, you will be notified in advance and your registration fee will be returned.
- All community membership fees are non-refundable.
- You can cancel your registration up until two (2) weeks before the program starts, your registration fee will be returned less a 20% Administration Fee.
- If you wish to cancel after the Indoor Soccer program has started, your registration fee less a 20% Administration Fee can only be returned for medical reasons, requiring a doctor’s note. You will be asked to return all borrowed sport equipment including uniform.
- For any change to registration or you require a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMSA Rules and Regulations Indoor